We have international experience working in more than 40 countries.
Erismet is an Estonian company, with more than 11 years of experience in composite solutions. Currently we produce around 3000 components every month for clients from more than 40 countries around the world, and those numbers are increasing every year.
We embrace exploring ideas with the aim of innovation. By doing our own research and development, we ensure calculated designs, high-quality materials, and modern manufacturing methods.
We have been engineering and building our machines since the founding of Erismet. The idea behind purpose-built machines is to have the freedom to develop interesting technologies and implement new ideas. We also have full control over every part of our production process, and there is nothing we can’t find a solution for.
Why to work with us?
We are operating from Estonia in over 40 countries all around the world. We offer 3-dimensional composites production with high production speed. Composite is a high-tech material made by joining and molding high-tech fibers with epoxy polymers. Part sizes up to 650 x 500 x 200 millimeters with wall thickness up to 6mm. Suitable for relatively flat or lightly contoured parts with even wall thickness.
We supply top quality products (prepreg composites; production starting from 100 units) with perfect finish from both sides at attractive prices. We offer low shipment costs within Europe and worldwide. We also produce recreational, motorsport, MRO (aircraft maintenance and repairs), robotics and different mechatronical components.
- Extremely light weight using Pure Carbon and Core Carbon
- Longer flight times
- Preciser movements
- Vibration reduction for minimizing camera shake
- Partnership with drone manufacturer and aviation maintenance company (MRO)
- Used on air, land and water
- Good flexibility when using Pure Glass
- Vibration reduction
- Partnership with SpecialFins
- Fast and precise movements
- High efficiency and productivity
- Low vibration
- Most clients use Pure Carbon
- Usage varies from simple covers to complex robotic hands
- Can be made from 0.5mm up to 20mm thick
- Partnered with a local robotics company
- Resistant to salt water
- Extremely lightweight
- Compact solution
- Partnered with world renowned sailing equipment manufacturer
We also produce recreational, motorsport, MRO( aircraft maintenance and repairs), robotics and different mechatronical components.